Adding greenery to a space instantly refreshes the vibe. Since we are new on the home, I try to add new greens that will not take too much space but add some warmth. Terrariums are a great option if you have limited space.
For those of you who have no idea what a terrarium is check here.
To build yourself a terrarium you need the following:
- First of all start by gathering everything you like to see in your terrarium.
- A class jar (bowl, glass anything interesting)
- Little white rocks or pebbles
- Potting soil
- Decorative items
- Various small plants and succulents
- Fill the bottom with rocks. This layer created a drainage so water can settle.
- Add soil and create holes on places where you want to plant your greens.
- Take your plant from the pot (be careful with roots) and place your plants. Add more soil on top to support it.
- After everything is planted add your accessorize. This is your little world so enjoy.
- Clean the container and do not forget to give their first water. It is a life saver.